Induction for beginners - Booking form
(Redirected from Course for beginners - Booking form)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The induction program runs every month (except December) and is open for booking three months in advance.
- Each program is four consecutive Tuesday evenings.
- The session aims to start at 7pm, so you would need to arrive around 6:30pm.
- Please use the form below to book your place online.
- Only two places may be booked by one individual (multiple bookings may be deleted without refund).
- The fee is not refundable and no credits will be given for missed sessions.
- Each monthly induction program has a waiting list but cancellations are rare.
- Please read in advance the two pages about what you need to bring and where we are.
- You will become a temporary member of the Club for the duration of the induction program and for 3 weeks afterwards, which you can use to explore what we have to offer and decide to convert to a long-term membership. During your temporary membership we expect you to abide by our Club rules and code of conduct.
Please book your place on the next induction program on-line via the following links:
- Contact us by e-mail to reserve up to two places per induction program.
- We will reply confirming your place(s), subject to availability.
- Print out and post a paper booking form to us with a cheque or postal order payable to Tower Hamlets Canoe Club to cover the cost of your temporary Club membership.
- We will hold places reserved by e-mail for three days pending receipt of payment.