Difference between revisions of "Webmaster"
(Create page to describe role)
m (→More: More direct link)
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
== More ==
== More ==
* [[|Current committee members]]
Revision as of 17:53, 29 April 2010
The Webmaster is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the web site.
The Webmaster needs to ensure the following:
- The club web site (wiki and forum) is functioning correctly
- Requests for forum accounts from club members are accepted as quickly as possible
- Requests for forum accounts from spammers are rejected as quickly as possible
- Forum accounts are correctly permissioned as "THCC Members", "Friends of THCC" etc.
- E-mails to the Webmaster account are acted on as quickly as possible
- Manage the web site DNS entries and ensure they are paid up to date
- Manage the web site hosting account and ensure it is paid up to date
- Manage the various e-mail accounts hosted via the web site
Anyone discovering problems with the web site should report this directly to the Webmaster via:
- webmaster AT towerhamletscanoeclub DOT co DOT uk