Uploading images to the Wiki is the same as uploading any other file.
The toolbox in the bottom left corner of any Wiki page includes a link: "Upload file".
Clicking this link takes you to a form.
The form states
- the current Maximum file size accepted for uploads
- the currently Permitted file types.
- If these limitations are a problem, please contact the Webmaster.
The form then asks for three pieces of information:
- Source filename:
- This is the full path and file name to the image on your computer.
- Rather than typing this yourself, use the "Browse" button to find the file.
- Destination filename:
- This is the name to be given to the file by the Wiki.
- Remember that the name needs to be unique.
- The Wiki may have only one file called this, so choose a name that is quite specific.
- Names may be quite long.
- Some information about the image. You can put anything here.
- For photos, the obvious thing to put would be when and where the photo was taken.
The form also asks:
- Watch this page
- In other words; do you want this image added to your watch list?
- Ignore any warnings
- I have no idea what this is about