The Training Officer manages the regular coaching at the club.
The Training Officer needs to ensure the following:
- Coaching qualifications are correctly recorded by the club
- Coaching qualifications displayed in individual forum profiles are up to date
- Every Tuesday - suitably qualified coaches are present on the basin
- Most Tuesdays - a coach has agreed in advance to teach the course for beginners
- On the fourth Tuesday of each month - a 1* assessor has agreed in advance to assess the BCU One Star for those attending the course
- The above details are recorded in the Coaching rota
and lots more .....
The Training Officer also acts as the Coaching Rep to co-ordinate communication between the committee and the club coaches.